Dawn Rye | Writer In early January of 2020, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) confirmed the first case of COVID-19 in the United States. Health officials at that time still didn’t have enough information about the virus. COVID-19 is an acute respiratory illness in humans caused by a Coronavirus, capable of producing…
- Irene-Wakonda Crowns Homecoming Royalty
- Mums the word at the Homestead Orchard
- Here’s your sign!
- Benefit Poker Run for CJ Tillotson this Saturday
- The New Era welcomes our newest writer
- Who has the right of way? Getting it right!
- Rev. Charles Lindgren
- Calvin L. Sneiderman
- Judy Larsen
- Pheasants win homecoming