Chancellor Fire Department recently added a vehicle to their fleet. A 2016 Ford F350 with 1600 miles was purchased from an Illinois station earlier this month. Chancellor Fire Department Chief Jeb Ford said that the new vehicle will be used for hazard response/medical response. Currently, Ford said he is working with a township north of…
- Irene-Wakonda Crowns Homecoming Royalty
- Mums the word at the Homestead Orchard
- Here’s your sign!
- Benefit Poker Run for CJ Tillotson this Saturday
- The New Era welcomes our newest writer
- Who has the right of way? Getting it right!
- Rev. Charles Lindgren
- Calvin L. Sneiderman
- Judy Larsen
- Pheasants win homecoming