Chancellor Fire Department recently added a vehicle to their fleet. A 2016 Ford F350 with 1600 miles was purchased from an Illinois station earlier this month. Chancellor Fire Department Chief Jeb Ford said that the new vehicle will be used for hazard response/medical response. Currently, Ford said he is working with a township north of…
- Turner County Pink Ladies fundraiser
- Viborg’s Police Chief Helm brings years of experience to the job
- I-W Student Council holds unique shopping experience
- Is right of due process disappearing?
- Three Parker band members head to SD Middle School All-State Band
- Marion cast travels to One-Act Play Festival
- Dissectologist-could you be one?
- Lois Larson
- Wrestlers battle at home triangular
- Get to know the mayor of Centerville