Dawn Rye | Writer Friends and family remembered the man who “bridged a gap for brotherhood and unity” who died Sunday in a single-vehicle automobile accident in Hutchison County. The Chancellor Fire Department mourned the loss of the 52-year fire chief Jeb Ford. Parker Fire Chief Max Masters said he was always working and thinking…
- Irene-Wakonda Crowns Homecoming Royalty
- Mums the word at the Homestead Orchard
- Here’s your sign!
- Benefit Poker Run for CJ Tillotson this Saturday
- The New Era welcomes our newest writer
- Who has the right of way? Getting it right!
- Rev. Charles Lindgren
- Calvin L. Sneiderman
- Judy Larsen
- Pheasants win homecoming