Melissa Schultz | Writer There’s a boom happening in homeschooling in South Dakota. The number of children taught by their parents has gone up since COVID lockdowns began. There are about 8,187 children that are homeschooled in the State of South Dakota. That is a 23 percent increase from last year. Turner County alone has…
- Turner County Pink Ladies fundraiser
- Viborg’s Police Chief Helm brings years of experience to the job
- I-W Student Council holds unique shopping experience
- Is right of due process disappearing?
- Three Parker band members head to SD Middle School All-State Band
- Marion cast travels to One-Act Play Festival
- Dissectologist-could you be one?
- Lois Larson
- Wrestlers battle at home triangular
- Get to know the mayor of Centerville