On Wednesday, Jan. 5, Turner County deputy Presely Helm was dispatched to Jones’ Food Center for a one-person vehicle crash. After Helm arrived on the scene, he found the local suspect was intoxicated and had crashed into the front of the Jones Food Center building, damaging the wall and collapsing some bricks. According to Sheriff…
- Irene-Wakonda Crowns Homecoming Royalty
- Mums the word at the Homestead Orchard
- Here’s your sign!
- Benefit Poker Run for CJ Tillotson this Saturday
- The New Era welcomes our newest writer
- Who has the right of way? Getting it right!
- Rev. Charles Lindgren
- Calvin L. Sneiderman
- Judy Larsen
- Pheasants win homecoming