On Wednesday, Jan. 5, Turner County deputy Presely Helm was dispatched to Jones’ Food Center for a one-person vehicle crash. After Helm arrived on the scene, he found the local suspect was intoxicated and had crashed into the front of the Jones Food Center building, damaging the wall and collapsing some bricks. According to Sheriff…
- Turner County Pink Ladies fundraiser
- Viborg’s Police Chief Helm brings years of experience to the job
- I-W Student Council holds unique shopping experience
- Is right of due process disappearing?
- Three Parker band members head to SD Middle School All-State Band
- Marion cast travels to One-Act Play Festival
- Dissectologist-could you be one?
- Lois Larson
- Wrestlers battle at home triangular
- Get to know the mayor of Centerville