The regular monthly meeting of the Parker City Council took place on Monday, December 13 at 7:00 p.m. All council members were present. A short presentation was given regarding two resolutions for an application for financial assistance to the city to continue upgrades on water and sewer. These are resolution 2021.12.13.01 and 2021.12.13.02. With…
- Turner County Pink Ladies fundraiser
- Viborg’s Police Chief Helm brings years of experience to the job
- I-W Student Council holds unique shopping experience
- Is right of due process disappearing?
- Three Parker band members head to SD Middle School All-State Band
- Marion cast travels to One-Act Play Festival
- Dissectologist-could you be one?
- Lois Larson
- Wrestlers battle at home triangular
- Get to know the mayor of Centerville