Medical Cannabis Ordinances pass City Council vote Donna Rumbaugh | Managing Editor There were two Ordinances on the agenda at the Parker City Council meeting held Monday, December 13 regarding Medical Cannabis within the city limits of Parker. The first meeting of the Amended Zoning Ordinance 3.04.05 was read and passed. This Ordinance basically adds…
- Turner County Pink Ladies fundraiser
- Viborg’s Police Chief Helm brings years of experience to the job
- I-W Student Council holds unique shopping experience
- Is right of due process disappearing?
- Three Parker band members head to SD Middle School All-State Band
- Marion cast travels to One-Act Play Festival
- Dissectologist-could you be one?
- Lois Larson
- Wrestlers battle at home triangular
- Get to know the mayor of Centerville