Dawn Rye | Writer December is filled with holiday cheer, family gatherings, decorating for Christmas and reflecting on the things people are grateful for in their lives. However, they can also be stressful and especially challenging for those impacted by mental illness. For those struggling with mental illness during the holiday season, be kind to…
- Irene-Wakonda Crowns Homecoming Royalty
- Mums the word at the Homestead Orchard
- Here’s your sign!
- Benefit Poker Run for CJ Tillotson this Saturday
- The New Era welcomes our newest writer
- Who has the right of way? Getting it right!
- Rev. Charles Lindgren
- Calvin L. Sneiderman
- Judy Larsen
- Pheasants win homecoming