Dawn Rye | Writer In May of 2021, the Parker School District discussed the preliminary cost for Phase I of the new elementary addition. As the process runs smoothly, the elementary student will be moved into the Phase I expansion by 2022. As Phase I of the school project begins to wrap up, at last…
- Turner County Pink Ladies fundraiser
- Viborg’s Police Chief Helm brings years of experience to the job
- I-W Student Council holds unique shopping experience
- Is right of due process disappearing?
- Three Parker band members head to SD Middle School All-State Band
- Marion cast travels to One-Act Play Festival
- Dissectologist-could you be one?
- Lois Larson
- Wrestlers battle at home triangular
- Get to know the mayor of Centerville