Dawn Rye | Writer Trust and transparency in the workplace and the community have become more popular with people who are tired of surprises. By eliminating the unknowns that continue to cause problems in the workforce and communities, leaders are becoming more proactive regarding transparency and plans. According to Turner County Sheriff Steven Luke said…
- Irene-Wakonda Crowns Homecoming Royalty
- Mums the word at the Homestead Orchard
- Here’s your sign!
- Benefit Poker Run for CJ Tillotson this Saturday
- The New Era welcomes our newest writer
- Who has the right of way? Getting it right!
- Rev. Charles Lindgren
- Calvin L. Sneiderman
- Judy Larsen
- Pheasants win homecoming