On Thursday, Aug. 6. the city started cleaning up Parker’s condemned houses after the residents received a letter to comply with city ordinances. According to City Finance Office Adam Jans, residents had 35 days to respond. In the payloader, Joel Peterson started loading the rubble and tree debris from a house in town….
- Let the celebration begin!
- $3 million building project beginning at Swan Lake Christian Camp
- Prince of Peace production the perfect holiday activity
- Communities working together
- Wakonda youth returns from three-month mission trip
- Irene’s Christmas in the Valley happening this weekend
- Weekly Commissioners meeting
- Dale Dean Korslund (Corrected)
- Marianne Plucker
- Duane Andersen