Although report to the County Sherriff, trash dumped along side of 273rd street has remained there for almost a year. (Photo/Melissa Schultz) Melissa Schultz | Writer For at least couple of years, Turner County residents have been seeing building materials, broken furniture, old appliances, black bags of household trash and other illegally dumped materials pile…
- Irene-Wakonda Crowns Homecoming Royalty
- Mums the word at the Homestead Orchard
- Here’s your sign!
- Benefit Poker Run for CJ Tillotson this Saturday
- The New Era welcomes our newest writer
- Who has the right of way? Getting it right!
- Rev. Charles Lindgren
- Calvin L. Sneiderman
- Judy Larsen
- Pheasants win homecoming