Melissa Schultz | Writer Everyone pretends to be Irish on March 17, whether they are or not. The traditions of St. Patrick’s Day in America are well known. We wear green, attend parades, and eat corned beef and cabbage and many partake in Irish libations. Kelly’s Bar is well known in Parker, especially around St….
- Turner County Pink Ladies fundraiser
- Viborg’s Police Chief Helm brings years of experience to the job
- I-W Student Council holds unique shopping experience
- Is right of due process disappearing?
- Three Parker band members head to SD Middle School All-State Band
- Marion cast travels to One-Act Play Festival
- Dissectologist-could you be one?
- Lois Larson
- Wrestlers battle at home triangular
- Get to know the mayor of Centerville