Melissa Schultz | Writer Everyone pretends to be Irish on March 17, whether they are or not. The traditions of St. Patrick’s Day in America are well known. We wear green, attend parades, and eat corned beef and cabbage and many partake in Irish libations. Kelly’s Bar is well known in Parker, especially around St….
- Homecoming coronation
- “Maggie in the Meantime” to perform at Centerville Scandia Lutheran Fellowship Hall
- Tractor drive held September 11
- Parker Ambulance crew really delivers!
- Street construction moves along
- Homecoming: A time to look forward, and back
- “From the Front Porch”
- Too little too late
- Parker wins one at BH
- CWL overpowers Parker