Dawn Rye | Writer All city council members elected by the people who possess the qualifications set out in the Constitution and take an oath to be a voice for the people. Council members shall reside in Wards they wish to represent. Petition deadlines are just three-weeks away for the City of Parker Wards 1,…
- Turner County Pink Ladies fundraiser
- Viborg’s Police Chief Helm brings years of experience to the job
- I-W Student Council holds unique shopping experience
- Is right of due process disappearing?
- Three Parker band members head to SD Middle School All-State Band
- Marion cast travels to One-Act Play Festival
- Dissectologist-could you be one?
- Lois Larson
- Wrestlers battle at home triangular
- Get to know the mayor of Centerville