Two weeks ago trees were removed on the south end of Main Street just north of the Turner County Courthouse to make room for curb and gutter. A Groeneweg Construction employee prepares the ground for crews to pour concrete sidewalks south of the courthouse. (Photos/Dawn Rye)…
- Irene-Wakonda Crowns Homecoming Royalty
- Mums the word at the Homestead Orchard
- Here’s your sign!
- Benefit Poker Run for CJ Tillotson this Saturday
- The New Era welcomes our newest writer
- Who has the right of way? Getting it right!
- Rev. Charles Lindgren
- Calvin L. Sneiderman
- Judy Larsen
- Pheasants win homecoming