Dawn Rye | Writer A yearly flu vaccine is recommended for everyone six months and older (including pregnant people). A flu vaccine can still reduce the risk of someone’s health from a severe illness. In addition, getting a flu vaccine will also help keep from being hospitalized, leaving the beds for COVID patients. The flu…
- Turner County Pink Ladies fundraiser
- Viborg’s Police Chief Helm brings years of experience to the job
- I-W Student Council holds unique shopping experience
- Is right of due process disappearing?
- Three Parker band members head to SD Middle School All-State Band
- Marion cast travels to One-Act Play Festival
- Dissectologist-could you be one?
- Lois Larson
- Wrestlers battle at home triangular
- Get to know the mayor of Centerville