Dawn Rye | Writer A yearly flu vaccine is recommended for everyone six months and older (including pregnant people). A flu vaccine can still reduce the risk of someone’s health from a severe illness. In addition, getting a flu vaccine will also help keep from being hospitalized, leaving the beds for COVID patients. The flu…
- Irene-Wakonda Crowns Homecoming Royalty
- Mums the word at the Homestead Orchard
- Here’s your sign!
- Benefit Poker Run for CJ Tillotson this Saturday
- The New Era welcomes our newest writer
- Who has the right of way? Getting it right!
- Rev. Charles Lindgren
- Calvin L. Sneiderman
- Judy Larsen
- Pheasants win homecoming