Dawn Rye | Writer A recent social media post surrounding a local junkyard operation raised legal questions. Why is it o.k. for some junkyards to appear hazardous and not for others? According to locals, many who have grown up in Turner County or have traveled the backcountry roads know where to look for the junkyard…
- Turner County Pink Ladies fundraiser
- Viborg’s Police Chief Helm brings years of experience to the job
- I-W Student Council holds unique shopping experience
- Is right of due process disappearing?
- Three Parker band members head to SD Middle School All-State Band
- Marion cast travels to One-Act Play Festival
- Dissectologist-could you be one?
- Lois Larson
- Wrestlers battle at home triangular
- Get to know the mayor of Centerville