Julia Johnson | Staff intern During the pandemic, many people across South Dakota have lost their homes or needed additional help to support their families. Smaller counties typically don’t have a lot of resources to help people get back on track, but that’s where Interlakes Community Action Partnership (ICAP) comes in. The partnership runs across…
- Irene-Wakonda Crowns Homecoming Royalty
- Mums the word at the Homestead Orchard
- Here’s your sign!
- Benefit Poker Run for CJ Tillotson this Saturday
- The New Era welcomes our newest writer
- Who has the right of way? Getting it right!
- Rev. Charles Lindgren
- Calvin L. Sneiderman
- Judy Larsen
- Pheasants win homecoming