Melissa Schultz | Writer The Parker City Council meeting was held on Monday, March 7 at the City Office. The Council approved the February meeting minutes and also approved the March claims. The Council opened the floor for public comments. The meeting started out with some concerns from area citizens who were represented by Alexxis…
- Irene-Wakonda Crowns Homecoming Royalty
- Mums the word at the Homestead Orchard
- Here’s your sign!
- Benefit Poker Run for CJ Tillotson this Saturday
- The New Era welcomes our newest writer
- Who has the right of way? Getting it right!
- Rev. Charles Lindgren
- Calvin L. Sneiderman
- Judy Larsen
- Pheasants win homecoming