Melissa Schultz | Writer Earth Day is celebrated on April 22, is a great time to set good examples for your children and teach them how they can positively impact the world around them. By teaching our children about Earth Day you can instill in them a passion for making this world a happier and…
- Irene-Wakonda Crowns Homecoming Royalty
- Mums the word at the Homestead Orchard
- Here’s your sign!
- Benefit Poker Run for CJ Tillotson this Saturday
- The New Era welcomes our newest writer
- Who has the right of way? Getting it right!
- Rev. Charles Lindgren
- Calvin L. Sneiderman
- Judy Larsen
- Pheasants win homecoming