Dawn Rye | Writer During last week’s Turner County commissioner meeting, a motion was made after an executive session to hire Renee Jans as the interim Director of Equalization. Jans said she was interested in the position and had concerns about not having the authority to make decisions. Chairman Lyle VanHove noted the board has…
- Irene-Wakonda Crowns Homecoming Royalty
- Mums the word at the Homestead Orchard
- Here’s your sign!
- Benefit Poker Run for CJ Tillotson this Saturday
- The New Era welcomes our newest writer
- Who has the right of way? Getting it right!
- Rev. Charles Lindgren
- Calvin L. Sneiderman
- Judy Larsen
- Pheasants win homecoming