Dawn Rye | Writer For the first time in a while, New Year’s Eve may feel like a glimpse of hope for the future. If 2020 has taught us anything, it’s that life is unpredictable. People have less than 48 hours to let go of everything that needs to stay in 2021, disappointments, hurts, grudges,…
- Irene-Wakonda Crowns Homecoming Royalty
- Mums the word at the Homestead Orchard
- Here’s your sign!
- Benefit Poker Run for CJ Tillotson this Saturday
- The New Era welcomes our newest writer
- Who has the right of way? Getting it right!
- Rev. Charles Lindgren
- Calvin L. Sneiderman
- Judy Larsen
- Pheasants win homecoming