Town 19 of 310: Parker, SD Population: 1,194 County: Turner (County Seat) This town was established as the county seat of Turner County in 1879. Its original name was Kimball City, for the Milwaukee railroad worker who surveyed it, J. W. Kimball. The following year, a nearby town in Brule County was named Andover, but…
- Turner County Pink Ladies fundraiser
- Viborg’s Police Chief Helm brings years of experience to the job
- I-W Student Council holds unique shopping experience
- Is right of due process disappearing?
- Three Parker band members head to SD Middle School All-State Band
- Marion cast travels to One-Act Play Festival
- Dissectologist-could you be one?
- Lois Larson
- Wrestlers battle at home triangular
- Get to know the mayor of Centerville