Approximately 120 people attended the World Down Syndrome event Sunday, March 21 at the Parker School. Residents from the community walked, ran, or rode their bikes to help support local kids Wyatt Hope and Paige Becker. Photos/ Dawn Rye …
- Irene-Wakonda Crowns Homecoming Royalty
- Mums the word at the Homestead Orchard
- Here’s your sign!
- Benefit Poker Run for CJ Tillotson this Saturday
- The New Era welcomes our newest writer
- Who has the right of way? Getting it right!
- Rev. Charles Lindgren
- Calvin L. Sneiderman
- Judy Larsen
- Pheasants win homecoming