Dawn Rye | Writer During last week’s Turner County commissioners meeting, a motion was made to approve the annual Pioneer Memorial Hospital nurse budget request. Pioneer Memorial Hospital CEO Lindsey Hauger said this is her second year approaching the board regarding the annual nurse budget contract. She explained that looking at last year’s previous budget;…
- Irene-Wakonda Crowns Homecoming Royalty
- Mums the word at the Homestead Orchard
- Here’s your sign!
- Benefit Poker Run for CJ Tillotson this Saturday
- The New Era welcomes our newest writer
- Who has the right of way? Getting it right!
- Rev. Charles Lindgren
- Calvin L. Sneiderman
- Judy Larsen
- Pheasants win homecoming