Tammy Chamley | Editor The Old Farmer’s Almanac; is it fact or fiction? For 230 years, the Almanac has prepared its readers for winter with an 80% accuracy of weather forecasts. From dry-mild winters to a polar vortex, this book has a variety of answers for winters to come. The winter season is one of…
- Irene-Wakonda Crowns Homecoming Royalty
- Mums the word at the Homestead Orchard
- Here’s your sign!
- Benefit Poker Run for CJ Tillotson this Saturday
- The New Era welcomes our newest writer
- Who has the right of way? Getting it right!
- Rev. Charles Lindgren
- Calvin L. Sneiderman
- Judy Larsen
- Pheasants win homecoming